French roulette online is a first kind of roulette that was created in the world.
The best online casinos for playing French roulette online
Blaise Pascal dreamed of creating an ever-rotating wheel. In the process of working on it, he accidentally invented a game that now attracts an infinite number of enthusiasts of easy earnings.
In the nineteenth century, brothers Louis and François Blanc changed the original design of the roulette. According to legend, their actions were controlled by the devil himself. The French roulette wheel was divided into narrow, numbered sectors of two colors. Each sector has a printed number from 1 to 36. The zero is located in a separate sector of green color.
The French roulette wasn’t able to gain popularity in its native country. An extraordinary interest of both urban and rural residents in the roulette, as well as the requests of representatives of the Monaco princely house and the roulette designers themselves, contributed to the fact that the first gambling clubs were opened in Monte Carlo.
French roulette enjoys incredible popularity in the network of virtual gambling institutions. It’s quite clear why this game has got an unofficial status of “the Casino Queen”.
We can’t agree with those who think that the famous game is too monotonous. In the wide range of different versions of roulette, even a fastidious gambling connoisseur will be able to find the one that he will like most. Additional options and rules add diversity and increase the level of players’ interest.
The essence of the game and the main types of bets
The main task of the player is to successfully predict the number of the sector in which the ball will stop. A virtual dealer starts the wheel and throws the ball in the direction opposite to the roulette spin. Before running the wheel, players place their bets. Roulette fans use different betting options on a lined and numbered field, which is specially designed for this purpose.
In the online version, there are several control buttons on the table: Start, Repeat, Remove, and Double. Using these buttons, the player selects chips with the desired value and places them at the chosen point of the gaming table.
- The chip is placed on one of the numbers from 0 to 36, or on Zero. In case you bet on just 1 number, your prize will be calculated at the ratio of 36:1.
- Bet on 2 adjacent numbers. The chip is placed on one of the lines of the betting field between any two numbered squares. The prize is calculated at a ratio of 17:1.
- Bet on a row of 3 adjacent numbers. The chip is put near one of the rows consisting of three numbers. The payment ratio is 11:1.
- Bet on four numbers simultaneously. The chip is placed on the intersection of lines between four square numbered fields. The winning is paid at the ratio of 8:1.
- Bet on a row of 6 numbers. The chip is located at the ends of two rows, at the point of their conjunction. The ratio is 5:1.
- Bet on a column ‑ covers 12 numbers at the same time. In this case, the chips are placed on one of the “2 to 1” squares near the ends of the columns on the playing field. However, the bet doesn’t cover the zero sector. The payout ratio for this bet is 2:1.
- Bet on a dozen. The chips are being put on the rectangles with the following names: “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, or “3rd 12”. The payment ratio is 2:1.
- Bet on large or small numbers: 1-18 or 19-36. The chip is placed on one of these fields. The ratio is 1:1.
- Bet on even or odd covers 18 numbers simultaneously; it doesn’t apply to the Zero sector. The chips are placed on the rectangle with the EVEN/ODD inscription. The winning is paid in the 1:1 ratio.
- Bet on red or black; doesn’t cover the Zero sector. The chip must be placed in a rectangle of the appropriate color, which is easy to find on the lined game field. This bet is paid with a ratio of 1:1.
The difference between European and French roulette is that the latter doesn’t have verbal bets and an additional numbered ellipse on the table, the so-called track. The French roulette is characterized by the presence of one Zero and the La Patrage rule.
Live version of French roulette online
In French, the word Roulette means wheel. In real gambling establishments in the United Kingdom, the wheel does not necessarily have an ideal form. In this case, the ball may have a tendency to roll into a certain roulette slot. Regular visitors to the club notice this circumstance over time and try to use it for their own benefit.
A virtual casino eliminates the possibility of such situation. Here, a player has to rely only for yourself. The random number generator ensures a honest game of both the gambling institution and its guests.
However, not all like the electronic kind of French Roulette. There are many people, who prefer to play with a live croupier. Without the live dealer, they can’t feel the joy of playing. For such cases, many virtual casinos in the UK offer pages working in live mode. On this page, the game is played according to common rules, but the real employee of the institution throws the ball on the roulette wheel.
In the game hall, there is a permanently working webcam. Using the camera and the ability to zoom in the picture, the player can watch the actions of the dealer, when the latter throws a ball against the rotation of the gambling wheel. In addition, he can monitor the movements of the ball itself. This allows the player to be sure that no one pushes or slows the ball.
Tips of experienced gamblers
You can increase the likelihood of receiving prizes in roulette by making several bets at the same time. After all, the same number can be, for example, both even and black. Therefore, your bet on 1 number can be backed up by an extra bet on equal chances.
New players can learn all nuances of the game in a free demo mode. After getting some practice in the free mode, it’s time to choose your favorite online casino, and live-casino-play.co.uk website will help you with this.
Then you can register an account, get a bonus, and experience the joy of winning. Constant players of UK online casinos enjoy various privileges, receive gifts and can withdraw the money they won in an accelerated manner.